Disturbance in IPv6 force in stable/9

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sun Jul 8 14:34:09 UTC 2012

Hey,

after some back and forth and quite a few people asking me for it and having
asked re@ I have merged the IPv6 offload changes to stable/9 today rather than
after 9.1 as I had planned.
I did not merge driver changes and I am expecting that one or two might follow-up,
as will SCTP be following most likely.  I'd be very happy if people could
test this the next days (this week) if using IPv6 to make sure nothing breaks
for them.   The changes have been in HEAD for more than a month but who knows:)
In case you find something broke due to these MFCs please yell at me, loudly!

Thanks,
Bjoern

   It does not matter how good you are. It matters what good you do!