linux-f10-flashplugin

S.N.Grigoriev serguey-grigoriev at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 30 12:28:55 UTC 2011

30.09.2011, 00:05, "Piotr Kubaj" <pkubaj at gmail.com>:

>>  28.09.2011, 21:10, "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads at cox.net>:

>>>   Actually, now that I think of it, I think the way I did it was this:
>>>
>>>   cd /home/conrads/.mozilla/plugins
>>>
>>>   /usr/local/lib/nspluginwrapper/x86_64/freebsd/npconfig
>>>   -i /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
>>>
>>>   And npwrapper.libflashplayer.so was created
>>>   under /home/conrads/.mozilla/plugins.
>>>
>>>   Hope this helps.
>>  > I've done it. No results.
>  I also have the same error on 2 computers using 9.0-BETA3. Before the
>  yesterday upgrade, everything was fine, however. I have linsys and
>  linproc mounted, linux module compiled into the kernel and Firefox,
>  Chromium and Opera all show Flash Player in about:plugins.

I tested linux-f10-flashplugin on 9.0-BETA3 amd64 yesterday.
The system was compiled from fresh sources as well as ports.
Firefox 7 and Chromium 14 work fine with the Linux flash plugin.
The flash plugin configuration has been created strictly in accordance
with the FreeBSD Hanbook. No additional actions required.
The problem exists for me with 8-STABLE only.

--
Regards,
Serguey.