Join the first service, that PAYS you money back!

PuntExpress no-reply at mta0.sbr03.net
Wed Nov 2 15:56:44 UTC 2011

Dear Mr. X!

We would like to invite you to join our whole new sensational betting concept: The Puntexpress-Livebetting-Service.

The first service, where you get money back from! Be among the first to join us, benefit from the early beginning, see a project grow and become bigger!

Over the last couple of months, we set up a team of experienced punters and traders, located all over the world on four different continents - doing nothing but betting live. The team consists of people with many years of experience in the betting business and who worked for big companies as well as syndicates. We have the knowledge, the stats, the formulas to get money out of football. We cover the full program, 24/7 for your services. From Japanese and Australian football early in the morning, to the European-Events - and closing the day with South-American, North-American late night events.

Let us do the work for you. Pay a minimum sum of 100€. With these 100€ you "buy" a percentage of the whole bankroll, we then work with your money, you participate in every taken bet as well. We bet flat 2% per bet of the whole bankroll - daily adjusted. The stakes grow in case of profits. The more you invest, the more you win of course - just like on a real betting-account.

Every morning you get an update of the bets of the day - in your own personal Google-Doc-File. At the end of the month, we send you 70% of your bankroll back - if you wish so. 30% of it is to pay our traders for their work. Alternatively, let your bankroll grow with us, your profit stays in the bank and grows and grows and grows and grows....

Relax, watch, win!.

Pay services as they exist right now are not up-to-date anymore. Inrunning you can react to the situations, cover, often get better odds and better values. But how to communicate the bets - every minute let the odds drop. The only way is to do it like described above. You will always get the best odds - and the same as every one. You will never miss a bet again, just because you opened your mail too late or because you went out with your woman.

A website and a blog, where we write about the daily betting work, will follow in the upcoming weeks. Also find the results of Puntexpress since our official start two weeks ago on Verifybet : http://verifybet.com/select-user.html?id=1200

Here a useful sample file with the bets from the last weeks and the fictive client Joe Banana. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqBvGFPyPs-8dG1pZnJUdm1jbjRQcjNXcW1aNjB5YXc&hl=en_US#gid=1

Here you can play around with your initial deposit as well as with your risk factor (the % of your bank you want us to risk on each daily bet), that you also can define yourself. The 1st sheet at the bottom contains the list of bets.

We ourselves like it a bit more risky and have chosen 2% as the best value here, but you can also define it less. 0.25%, 0.5%, 1% - as you wish yourself.

Try it, you can only win!

If you are interested, send us your question now by replying to this email! How to join? Simply send us your details and make a payment to MB to chris.value at gmail.com

Chris
Marketing Director