NFS related include files and make delete-old

Hans Ottevanger hans at beastielabs.net
Mon Jul 4 08:54:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

For a few months now, during the usual make delete-old after
make installworld the files

/usr/include/nfs/krpc.h

and

/usr/include/nfs/nfsdiskless.h

turn up time and again. I have them deleted, but they get reinstalled
during the next make installworld. This is a fairly old installation,
but running an up-to-date 8.2-STABLE and these header files are also
present in the directory /usr/include/nfsclient.

Could it be that either the wrong files are specified in
/usr/src/ObsoleteFiles.inc or the headers are installed in the wrong
directory during make installworld?

On my 9.0-CURRENT systems I also have the headers at both locations,
but there only those in /usr/include/nfsclient get reinstalled and
there is no entry in /usr/src/ObsoleteFiles.inc.

Kind regards,

Hans Ottevanger