RFC vgrind in base (and buildworld)

Michel Talon talon at lpthe.jussieu.fr
Sun Jan 23 16:50:38 UTC 2011

Damien Fleuriot wrote:
> I think I'm speaking for a reasonable amount of people when I say: I
> have no idea what vgrind is used for to begin with.

Anyways, there is also a reasonable number of people who know what
vgrind is about: pretty printing various source codes through troff
particularly C code. Another tool doing the same through TeX is
tgrind.

> The less clutter, the better :)

Except perhaps not two people have the same idea of "clutter".
For example many people think that half of the content of the so-called
"base system" is clutter.

--

Michel TALON