Fwd: Re: Fail to use Dtrace on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 05:44:44 UTC 2010

I'm sorry, I'm not going to split the topics.

So here is the current status: built kernel WITH_CTF and build world without
CTF (I assume CTF is just a kernel feature). And the problem is exactly the
same as I posted before, say "line 88"  staff. And, there are many people
who have the same problem. Is it caused by some other options in our
KERNCONF? Or it just does not work on some platforms....

--
Zhihao Yuan