ZFS panic after replacing log device

Michael DeMan freebsd at deman.com
Tue Nov 16 07:48:27 UTC 2010

Hi, sorry for not completely digesting your original post.

I would say it is definitely very odd that writes are a problem.  Sounds like it might be a hardware problem.  Is it possible to export the pool, remove the ZIL and re-import it?  I myself would be pretty nervous trying that, but it would help isolate the problem?  If you can risk it.