make installworld problem

Kenneth Hatteland kenneth.hatteland at kleppnett.no
Thu Mar 11 22:05:41 UTC 2010

suddenly after a while my FreeBSD 8.0 stable machine always fails make
installworld. it has rarely been a problem before and when I appeared I
just rebooted into multi user, csup and build it all once again and then
success.

Now It always fails with an error saying this or that directory  is
empty.......and csup and a new buildworld does not fix this.

maybe you need more input to have an opinion...just name it and I`ll
provide it. My machine functions perfectly, but I can not finalize
upgrades right now...buggerem

Blessed be..

Kenneth, Norway