ipfw & natd with recent MFC of firewall_coscripts functionality

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Mon Mar 1 21:26:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 08:24:54PM +0300, hizel wrote:
> Hi. Similar problem. Now updated to 7.3-PRERELEASE. rc script natd said he did not know parameter quietstart. Now migrate to use kernel nat.

I was able to confirm that simply changing "quietstart" and "quietstop" in the
/etc/rc.d/ipfw script to "start" and "stop", respectively, fixes the problem.

Bob Willcox             The shifts of Fortune test the reliability of friends.
bob at immure.com                -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Austin, TX