Efficacy of PR's [was Re: FreeBSD 7 installs where FreeBSD 8 wont due to CD]

Andriy Gapon avg at freebsd.org
Tue Dec 7 00:15:31 UTC 2010

on 07/12/2010 01:44 Pete French said the following:
>> Apparently you've been born with a silver spoon or something :-)
>
> ...more likely an ability to irritate people until it gets fixed ;-)

That's exactly the reason why I said "unless the reporter also actively pursues
it" :-)

Because as my experience shows most of the unresolved PRs are of
fire-and-forget[*] kind.

[*] forget - unless some developer for some reason starts bugging the reporter,
but that's an unnatural order of things :-)

--
Andriy Gapon