pcm says `channel dead' with snd_hda

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:32:56 UTC 2010

Anybody has any ideas? At the beginning, I guess it's caused by some
software. After seen it many times in my log, I found that it appears
whenever I want to use the sound card. If you don't use the sound card for a
long time (like 10mins), the next time you use it will cause this warning
message. Anyone helps?

--
Zhihao Yuan