Problems Compiling KDE4 from ports

Fri Oct 9 13:06:18 UTC 2009

I'm trying to install the KDE4 "meta" port on an up-to-date install of Freebsd 7.2.  When it tries to build a dependency, kdebindings4-python-pykde4, I get the following build error:

/usr/ports/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/work/kdebindings-4.3.1/python/pykde4/sip/soprano/languagetag.sip:27:33 error: soprano/language.h: no such file for directory

I'm updated my ports collection, done a "make clean" and tried it again.  I still get the same thing.  Any ideas?