em0 watchdog timeouts

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:40:00 UTC 2009

Sorry, its a Monday morning, I was being kinda facetious, guess it didn't
work very well :) I apologize.

I know it must be annoying for you, its as much so for me when its something
I can't just fix because its not reproducible. So, I feel your pain.

Will try to restrain my Monday blues in the future.

Jack