sackcloth and ashes time

Don Wilde dwilde1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:14:22 UTC 2009

Dear FreeBSD friends;

I recently added my gmail contacts to Linked-In, Inviting only those
who were already on Linked-In, and discovered -- thanks to Bruce Cran
-- that it came to STABLE. Looking in Linked-In at his profile, Mr
Rotaev's public e-mail address address is clearly noted as being
freebsd-stable at freebsd.org.

I have requested that Linked-In customer service address the matter,
as I cannot contact him without causing more of the same spam in your
mailboxes. He does not appear to be an active Linked-In user.

Thank you all in advance for your understanding! :D
--
-- Don Wilde
   " Convince by Example "