Christmas Administrators - Recruitment Support Services

Rupesh Agrawal rupesh.agrawal at verveos2i.com
Mon Nov 23 11:25:25 UTC 2009

Most of our recruitment clients recognise Christmas time as being the ideal opportunity to undertake an annual clean up of their databases to have their back offices ship shape for the New Year.

£45.00 per day

This is the cost of a FULL-TIME administrator
This is the cost of a FULL-TIME administrator working 8 hrs per day
This is the cost of a FULL-TIME administrator working 8 hrs per day with only you as a client

Verveoffshore Recruitment Process Outsourcing

We offer flexible solutions to fit around your business

Kind Regards,

Rupesh Agrawal | Manager - Client Services

VerveOS2i   |  India  |  Phone:+91 20-41056789 Ext. 6712 |  E-mail: rupesh.agrawal at verveos2i.com |  Website: www.verveos2i.com

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER: This E-mail from VerveOS2i  is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended receiver, you may not copy, reproduce, forward, disclose, disseminate or use any part of it. If you have received this message by slip, delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail. We do not guarantee the security of Internet communications and are not liable for any errors or omissions.

We are a responsible email marketing team and comply with necessary regulations. Most often we buy email lists from opt-in repositories and carry our necessary checks. If this email has come to you by error or if you need us to remove your ID from our emailing list, please reply to this email with "REMOVE" on the subject line.