FreeBSD 7.2, NFS, and Xen Cloud Platform

Vern Burke vburke at skow.net
Thu Nov 19 15:33:56 UTC 2009

Greetings all:
    I'm attempting to run my FreeBSD 7.2 server as an NFS backend for
XCP. I can mount the share from any FreeBSD box, I can mount it from
XCP's Linux command prompt, trying to mount it from XCP gives an error
that the share couldn't be mounted because the server denied permission.

I'm not seeing any messages in the FreeBSD log files, is there any way I
can get the NFS server to give me more details so I can sort this?

Vern
--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom