Funny bug in ZFS-snapshot-mgmt

Stylinski, Adam (stylinae) stylinae at mail.uc.edu
Sun Nov 1 20:08:51 UTC 2009

So I'm not entirely sure which mailing list to post this to in order to inform the port/package maintainer, and this bug may already be fixed, as I'm using a package from 7.2-release, but I found a pretty interesting bug.  I live in one of the regions of the US that actually are affected by Daylight Savings Time, and cron appears to have informed me when naming a snapshot that there is a duplicate (for obvious reasons):

cannot create snapshot 'share/dadshare at auto-2009-11-
01_01.00': dataset already exists
no snapshots were created

Perhaps there is a way to use the tzdata distributed with freebsd to rename this snapshot?