Funny bug in zfs-snapshot-mgmt

Adam Stylinski stylinae at email.uc.edu
Sun Nov 1 19:29:31 UTC 2009

So I'm not entirely sure which mailing list to post this to in order to
inform the port/package maintainer, and this bug may already be fixed, as
I'm using a package from 7.2-release, but I found a pretty interesting bug.
I live in one of the regions of the US that actually are affected by
Daylight Savings Time, and cron appears to have informed me when naming a
snapshot that there is a duplicate (for obvious reasons):

cannot create snapshot 'share/dadshare at auto-2009-11-
01_01.00': dataset already exists
no snapshots were created

Perhaps there is a way to use the tzdata distributed with freebsd to rename
this snapshot?