Error message: run_interrupt_driven_hooks:...

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Tue May 12 07:25:41 UTC 2009

> Basic data on my experience with the xpt_config hang; I have more
> detail if needed, but I doubt anyone will believe it. I'm not even
> sure I do.

I am not sure what you mean by that ... something odd about the hang ?

For what it's worth, I have also seen this - I get (or got) precisely
the same error when trying to boot FreeBSD on an MSI 790GX motherboard.
As on last weekend I have replaced it with a 790FX and now everything
works fine - but ti means I can't do anymore bug hunting. From a quick
glance at these reports I think all the people with this problem are
using AMD AM2 motherboards aren't they ?

-pete.