FreeBSD local r00t zeroday

Andrey S. Rybak ra at iop.kiev.ua
Wed Dec 2 12:37:07 UTC 2009

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 06:04:05PM +0700, ~Lst wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> What d'you think about this ?
>> http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Nov/371
>>

> Are you actually asking for an opinions of a security hole, or are you
> just trying to bring it to our attention?  An official statement was
> already issued to freebsd-security about 10 hours ago:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-security/2009-December/005369.html

Where is detailed instruction? I can not find ...
I can't apply the patch:

# cd /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf/
[root at mymachin /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf]# patch <rtld.patch
Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: rtld.c
|--- rtld.c     (revision 199977)
|+++ rtld.c     (working copy)
Patching file rtld.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 failed at 366.
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to rtld.c.rej
done

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance.