6.4-STABLE and PHP5 pcre and phpsysinfo [SOLVED]

xer xernet at hotmail.it
Sun Apr 19 10:03:03 UTC 2009

Hello to any1
just solved my silly problem, php5-pcre (for php5.2.9)
need to be build with BUNDLED_PCRE, for FreeBSD that have apache 2.0.x (as
mine)
so make config before install it..

anyway, my problem has been determinated, 'cause i did upgraded the port
above (php5-pcre) without a make config before, so, i don't really remember
if previous php5-pcre was prebuilt with pcre bundled action for apache 2.0.x

thanx again to any1