bce + lagg not working on STABLE

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Wed Apr 15 05:34:25 UTC 2009

I found a machine wityh identical hardware that wasn't using lagg, and have
tested there to see if bce on it's own works. It does. So noew I am
wondering if...

	a) Does something in the new bce changes stop it working ith lagg?
	b) Is there something broken in lagg indepeendent of bce?
	c) Is my config slightly wrong, but that didnt show up until now?

Can someone remind me when the bce chnages went into STABLE so I can
try a 'before' /'after' test to see if a) is true ?

cheers,

-pete.