problems with 7.2, vm_page_insert: page already inserted

Raul raul at b2n.org
Sat Apr 11 11:10:46 UTC 2009

Hello!

Last night I've switched at home from 7.1R to RELENG_7. Everything went
smooth but 2 hours 46 mins later the box paniced with: vm_page_insert:
page already inserted. The 1688MB dump stopped at 1417 ... there is no
dump available :/.

The box, a dell t105, has been rock solid (as freeBSD) until yesterday
since 7.0R. It runs a bit complex mixture of things: xorp, racoon,
ipsec, pf, several openvpn udp tunnels, pppoe client (mpd5), intensive
use of zfs, some nfs, samba, apache, php, postgresql, mysql, dovecot,
postfix ... well, the list is never ending and I have no idea where to
start to track the problem.

dmesg available at http://pastebin.com/m4d640f31
feel free to ask for whatever more info

HELP!