(no subject)

jonathan michaels jlm at caamora.com.au
Wed Sep 24 10:58:43 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:22:24PM -0500, Mark Linimon wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:32:52AM +1000, jonathan michaels wrote:

> > thank you gentle peoples for working out this solution.
>
> Unfortunately it has not been 'worked out' with the decision-makers.
> It has been suggested.  Doing s/suggested/agreed to/ is not an
> automatic process.

i am not really good with this whole english/words usage thing, i am
sorry that i have caused this grieft, it was not my intention but that
seems to be somewhat mute as i managed to fall foul again ..

perhaps one day sorry for taking my ... whats teh point..

again, sincere apologies to all concerened, for teh inconvience that i
have caused.

much kind regards and appreciations

jonathan