FreeBSD 7.1 Content

Dan Allen danallen46 at airwired.net
Thu Sep 4 14:34:56 UTC 2008

On 4 Sep 2008, at 7:43 AM, Wesley Shields wrote:

> No thanks.  This means you have to have a working connection to
> install
> firefox via this method.  Since not everyone will have that it is
> still
> necessary to bundle the firefox package on the media, bringing us
> right
> back to the very issue you are trying to solve.

No.  You do NOT get my point.  Firefox is (almost) worthless without
an internet connection.  It's whole purpose is to browse the
internet.  Therefore, if you are going to use firefox, you by
definition have an internet connection, hence you have the ability to
get firefox through this same internet connection.  (This assumes
fetch or wget or curl is around to get firefox.)

Dan