"mount -u -o ro" problems with 7-stable

Kostik Belousov kostikbel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:19:02 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 07:06:49PM +0200, Aragon Gouveia wrote:
> | By Oliver Fromme <olli at lurza.secnetix.de>
> |                                          [ 2008-10-17 15:29 +0200 ]
> >  > This is believed to be fixed for HEAD. I do not want to do MFC
> >  > before 7.1.
> >
> > OK, that's good news.  Thanks for the information.
> > So I'll watch the commit messages for the MFC after 7.1.
>
> I hit my head against this a while ago too, and it has been PR'd:

> I'll be watching out for the fix too.  Thanks to all those involved in
> fixing it!

For your convenience, below is the list of revisions that shall be MFCed.
182364
182365
182366
183067
183070
183071
183072
183073
183074

You may do the merge yourself for local tree. Be aware of the HEAD
KPI breakage. You may need to remove td arguments to VOPS/vn_lock
here and there to get compilable code on RELENG_7.