Is FreeBSD a suitable choice for a MacBook?

Edmunds Bergs edmunds at it-depo.lv
Mon Oct 6 10:03:44 UTC 2008

Hi.

I think (IMHO) you can try some desktop orientated linux distro
(ubunutu; kubuntu)
or freebsd based PC-BSD desktop.
If you are more experienced user and know what you`re doing then you can
take some server orientated stuff
and install it also as desktop.
In fact it depends on your needs and what you really want to get from
your box.

Best Regards,
Edmunds

Message: 10