Portsclean doesnt like my upgrade from 6.3 > 7.0

Kris Kennaway kris at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 17 13:39:28 UTC 2008

David Southwell wrote:
> It looks as though I have missed something!!
> FreeBSD dns1.vizion2000.net 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #0: Wed Jul 16
> 09:27:38 PDT 2008     root at dns1.vizion2000.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
> amd64
>
> [root at dns1 ~]# portsclean
> FFaattaall  eerrrroorr  ''Thread is not system scope.
> Thread is not system scope.
> ''  aatt  lliinnee  331199  iinn
> ffiillee  /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_sig.c/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_sig.c
> ((eerrrrnnoo  ==  22))
>
> Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)
>
> Ok where do I go from here??

Find out which port(s) you didnt recompile as part of the upgrade (e.g.
check mtime in /usr/local), and do that now.  You may need to also
recompile the ports that depend on them to undo the damage.

Kris