Problem with /boot/loader [A new patch]

Eugene Grosbein eugen at kuzbass.ru
Sun Aug 10 05:24:53 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 03:57:21PM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

> As you are getting BTX faults that is likely a separate issue.  You will need
> to get a copy of the BTX fault message somehow.

I've got a message from BTX only once and cannot reproduce it.
However, I get loader hangs almost always while trying to type something
in its loader prompt after a character or two entered.
This machine is my home desktop and I can do any debugging needed, just ask.
I can also use serial console, if needed.

Eugene Grosbein