aac tool regressions on 7.0-RC1

Chris Timmons cwt at networks.cwu.edu
Wed Apr 2 23:06:29 UTC 2008

The diff applied cleanly except for the __FBSDID().

With this new revision, I can still run batch scripts as shown below and
get the correct output from aaccli.  Unfortunately, if you manually invoke
aaccli and type in "open aac0", all terminal input is locked.  The only
way to recover the process is to kill it from another window.  While this
was going on, I did notice devd was active in top(1) output.

On the system with the hack-patch, there is no problem with interactive
terminal I/O w/aaccli after "open aac0".  You can continue to enter
commands interactively and see the expected output.

My 7-stable sources are from around 11am PDT today, with just the aac.c
patched as you suggested.

-c

 	aaccli <<- EOF

 	        open aac0