Panic with usb serial

Vince Hoffman jhary at unsane.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 01:55:23 PDT 2008

Kostik Belousov wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:13:31PM +0100, Vince Hoffman wrote:
>> Kostik Belousov wrote:

> Compile the ddb into the kernel (instructions are provided at the same
> web page) and post the output of the console on the panic

I tried this but other than the fact I can drop into ddb and step though
stuff I'm not sure what I can do with it. Since I cant (obviously) get a
serial console on my laptop I have done it the other way and taken a
picture of the console on panic. When I have more time I'll carry on
reading up on ddb but I think I have a steep learning curve since my
previous looks at programing stopped at 'hello world':)
Panic console at:
http://unsane.co.uk/~jhary/freebsd/IMAGE_119.jpg

Vince