I can`t install BETA1.5 via ftp

Михаил Кипа msnkipa at mail.ru
Sat Oct 27 12:37:46 PDT 2007

I have some problems with installation of beta1.5 and beta1. That problems are:

 1) I try to install system via "passive ftp". So, when I use DHCP nrtwork
configuration anything works fine, but when I try to specify network configuration
by hands (without using of DHCP) my system cant find any ftp mirror.

 2) When you restart installation program, hav been formatted disks, and has began
to copy "... base into /..." disk write error occur: " can`t write to diks... if
full"

 3) After all ports has been coppied, screen with message "LOCADET INDEX...."
appear. After few minutes of this screen appear screen with information about
that " SIG -10 has been caught..." and all installation fail!

 So I can`t install it :(