can we resurrect linux-firefox-1.5 ?

Vladimir Botka vlado at botka.homeunix.org
Tue Jan 16 23:19:39 UTC 2007

Hello,
linux-firefox-2.0.0.1 works fine for me. Cheers, -vlado

vlado.srv# uname -a
FreeBSD srv.g1.netng.org 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #1: Fri
Nov  3 20:20:33 CET 2006
vlado at srv.g1.netng.org:/usr/obj/usrmnt/src/sys/SRV  i386
vlado.srv# ll /var/db/pkg/ | grep firefox
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel       512  9 led 20:06 firefox-2.0.0.1,1
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel       512  8 led 08:18 linux-firefox-2.0.0.1
vlado.srv# ll /var/db/pkg/ | grep flash
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel       512  7 led 13:21 libflash-0.4.13_1
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel       512  7 led 13:03
linux-flashplugin-7.0r69