install on USB flash memory

Michael Doyle itmngr at cooperationireland.org
Tue Feb 20 15:23:35 UTC 2007

Frenzy, which is based on FreeBSD can do this, and comes with a script
to install it onto the Flash disk.

As per some of the other posted comments else where in the thread
different BIOS and USB key combinations can produce different results.

The one USB key I have with Frenzy on it does not boot all computers
for example my two Dell desktops boot fine, but my Dell PowerEdge 830
will
not boot using the same key.