adding other login class to login.conf in case one is already there

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Thu Sep 28 19:37:17 PDT 2006

Hi all,

could somebody looks at this PR ?

 <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=103794>

It began with my mail to LI Xin.

He agreed that I attach our mail´s correspondence.

Here it is:

According to the CVS annotate, it seems that ache@ has added the Russian
user class 9 years ago. It looks like an example to me, though.

Actually the previous change I have made against RELENG_6 was a comment
change which reduces diff against -HEAD, but frankly I am not an expert in
this stuff, so it would probably better if there is someone who is more
quantifiable than me to do the CVS operation.

Would you please send a patch as PR, so someone can pick up (perhaps also by
sending a reminder to -current@)? I guess there were some performance
concerns about adding more login classes in the past, but with the newly
added NSS caching mechanism things could have changed :-)

Cheers,

So could somebody give one´s opinion or even commit this change to RELENG_6
and HEAD CVS tree ?

Thank you for attention.

Daniel