Dell Precision 390 issues (heads-up)

Kevin Kramer kramer at centtech.com
Thu Sep 14 10:48:52 PDT 2006

Well, I've cvs'd this morning and rebuilt world and kernel and the
Broadcom nic driver still panics the machine. The device is identified
as BCM5787 and immediately after it loads the kernel gives

RAM Parity Error
some other suff like  a trace

panic , non-maskable interrupt trap

it now shows 6.2-pre-release as the version.

what can i do to help fix this and maybe get this into 6.2.

thanks