FreeBSD 6.2-amd64, ServeRAID 8k and Linux aaccli

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Tue Nov 21 12:59:41 PST 2006

On Nov 21, 2006, at 12:09 AM, Philip Murray wrote:

> Is there any way to get around this? Can the aac_linux module by
> compiled (and work) under amd64 at all? What is preventing it from
> working under amd64?

I started a thread on this Nov 15 titled "adaptec utilities on
amd64?".  The current situation is pretty grim, as far as I can
tell.  I'm speaking with Scott Long regarding contracting on some
work in this area, specifically the monitoring (not on-the-fly
reconfiguration).  Please let me know if you'd like to share some of
the expense.