EM stability

Barry Boes barry.boes at acciodata.com
Fri Nov 10 19:14:57 UTC 2006

So far so good.  I updated to the latest, including jfv's revision
1.65.2.21 from this AM.

With the 6.1 ISO distribution, I would get watchdogs within seconds of
starting a file transfer (except giant locked which worked fine).

With RELENG_6 I've transfered 100's of GB via ftp and NFS over both
ethernet ports and no problems yet.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Barry