New em patch for 6.2 BETA 3

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 02:45:19 UTC 2006

I have been hard at work trying to understand and fix the
remaining issues with the em driver. What I have here is
a patch that has gotten rid of any issues that I can reproduce.

It solves the intermittent watchdogs that have been happening.
It also fixes the problem noted with jumbo frame tx

I, and re, would very much appreciate any test feedback you can
give on this code. I am happy with the changes, I hope these get
rid of everyone's issues.

Thanks to Gleb and Scott and John for all the help!

Jack