ggated not working on 6.2-PRERELEASE

Kazuaki ODA kaakun at highway.ne.jp
Thu Nov 2 15:50:54 UTC 2006

Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 06:48:18PM +0100, Christian Laursen wrote:
>> Christian Laursen <xi at borderworlds.dk> writes:

>>> I will try to reproduce that here.
>> I can confirm that it works for me too with the above mentioned change
>> backed out.
>
> This was ggate bug. I committed fix to HEAD and will MFC it in one week.
>
> Thank you!

I've manually merged that fix, and now ggate works fine on my
6.2-PRERELEASE i386 box.  Thanks.

BTW how about amd64/91799?
It seems that there are some people, including me, who cannot use ggate
on amd64.  I don't know whether the patch attached above PR has some
issue or not, but at least for me, that is needed to use ggate on amd64.

--
Kazuaki ODA