em(4) device still 'freezes' on latset CVSup'd 6.x ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Thu May 4 02:41:16 UTC 2006

Also, as an aside ... 6.x em(4) still isn't sending up the arp broadcasts,
so IPs moved from one machine to this one aren't having their routes
appropriately updated ... again, please note, that moving an IP from any
machine to a *non* em(4) interface does update the routes properly and
instantly ...