quota deadlock on 6.1-RC1

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dimma at higis.ru
Tue May 2 18:16:34 UTC 2006

Hi!

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 01:58:59PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Well, sorry folks, you should have told me in February.  Or if you
> only found out about the problem a week ago, you need to recognize

I find it several days ago, when start quota on this server. Another
server with older RC1 work fine (but I don't use gstripe on this
host).
May be, some fresh commit broke your fix again and we haven't chances
for find it in March? I'm very wondering, what quota feature used so
rarely, as you say.

By.
Dmitriy