[Fwd: Re: Still ATAPICAM Lockup/Slowdown]

Adam Retter adam at adamretter.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 10:10:00 UTC 2006

Soren,

I am using FreeBSD 6-STABLE and have a problem with the atapicam driver,
I have been in contact with Thomas Quinot through the FreeBSD stable
mailing list (his name was on the code for atapicam), I have sent him
boot -v -h output as suggested, but he is not sure whats wrong - he has
suggested that I contact you as you are responsible for the ATA
sub-system.

Would you be so good as to take a look at the attached forwarded message
please?

Thanks Adam.