kernel panic in 6.1 - does no one care?

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Fri Mar 24 06:23:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 11:22:37PM -0500, Surer Dink wrote:
> All,
>
> Two days ago I reported a panic here
> (http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2006-March/023748.html)
> on a freshly cvsuped releng_6 "generic" kernel.  I have heard no
> does no one care about 6.1?

Surely you can think of a few other possibilities than those two, but
just in case, here's another one for you: most developers are
unfamiliar with the USB code, so understanding your panic requires
specialized knowledge that few developers have.  Please try to
exercise patience, and file a PR so they can get to it in time.

Kris