mdmfs -P

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Sat Mar 18 14:02:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been searching for the functionality of telling mdmfs (in my case
via fstab) not to do newfs on my file-backed mfs. Browsing the cvs I can
see that -P, doing exactly what I and many others have wanted, has been
added :)

It seems it's only been added to the current/main though, and I was
wondering when we can see it in stable? I'm tracking stable, and usually
don't like to patch things that much, so it'd be great to see -P in
stable as opposed to having to patch the source myself, even though it's
a minor job.

Thank you.

// Leo