No net

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Mon Mar 13 17:34:21 UTC 2006

Hi all

Some bug (very low priority if it's bug) report ?

I've strange thing on my FB-box running stable. When I boot the PC if I
type Return many time (When BootLoader ask my if I want boot disk1 or
disk2) and when I have the screen to chose the boot method...I don't have
the network. I cannot ping anything. Event I make ifconfig down/up nothing
work whit the network card, I need to reboot.

Well you can tell me it's useless to type Return many time (one time is
enough...)....ok..ok...

But in case...

Regards.

--