Problem writing FreeBSD 6 ISO files using Nero 5.5

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Tue Mar 7 22:20:22 UTC 2006

Dear friends:

Now that my BIOS problem has been resolved (I'm going out momentarily to
buy a new keyboard), my last major hurdle before I can install FreeBSD
is burning the two FreeBSD ISO images on my CD-RW CD using my CDWriter
and Nero 5.5. When I insert my brand new CD-RW (700 MB) into my CD-RW
drive and click on "Burn Image" in Nero, then go to my FreeBSD folder,
then select the first FreeBSD ISO disk and then hit Write, the writing
starts with "Checking disks" in the status bar. But soon it stops and
the CD is expelled from the CD drive with the error message: "Medium
empty. Please put new CD (or whatever) into drive." This happens every
time even though each time I put a brand new Memorex CD.

Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Benjamin