VFS MFC testers wanted

Jeff Roberson jroberson at chesapeake.net
Fri Mar 3 23:43:42 UTC 2006

I plan to MFC all of this lovely stuff for 6.1:

http://www.chesapeake.net/~jroberson/vfsmfc.diff

I'm looking for people who are willing to patch their stable boxes and
test this.  This has the following changes in it:

1)  Improved debugging with DEBUG_LOCKS via the new stack(9) api.
2)  Fixed an INACTIVE leak.
3)  Fixed several unmount races.
4)  Fixed several nullfs unmount issues.
5)  Some more Giant related VFS fixes and asserts.
6)  Fixed the quota deadlock.

These problems should be rare enough that most of you have not seen them.
So just let me know if this introduces any new problems etc.  I will be
MFCing within a week.

Thanks,
Jeff