FreeBSD 6 and MySQL with DBs on a NAS

freebsd-stable-archive at cloud9.net freebsd-stable-archive at cloud9.net
Thu Jun 29 13:25:40 UTC 2006

I wasn't able to find anyone seeing a similar problem as what I describe.

I'm using FreeBSD 6.1, MySQL 5.0.21 built from ports and a NetApp share
provided over NFS.

Has anyone else ever seen the issue as described in the e-mail below?

--
Mark P. Hennessy

"Alexey Karagodov" <karagodov at gmail.com> wrote:

there was some problems with NFS on FreeBSD 6 ...

2006/6/27, freebsd-stable-archive at cloud9.net