if_ndis values setting problem.

Anton - Valqk valqk at lozenetz.org
Tue Jun 20 12:56:54 UTC 2006

Hello there,

I have problem setting params to the if_ndis card.

I'm using asus wl138g which is marvel chipset card.

I've compiled the driver using ndisgen and the dmesg says the card is ok.

When I try to do ifconfig ndis0 ssid SESS .... etc (with wep 128bit
encryption) the led on the card blinks for a second and after that
nothing happens.
The ssid is empty, the encryption is WEP and all the values seems to be ok.
#>ifconfig ndis0 ssid MYSESS nwkey ...key here... mode shared

Any ideas how ot fix that?

I'm using fbsd-stable.

10x in advance!

believed to be clean.